Gibson Brands Forums

Speaking of customer service...

anzafrank

FWIW I think you are over reacting. Maybe others don't agree. I mean the company sent you a second case for free because the first one smelled from glue. So you can sell one case and probably end up with a new case for half price.

You were treated fairly IMO. I think the non bright latches is a non-issue. That's just the way some of them look.

I am not sure why you are blaming Gibson, when they don't make the case and did not sell it to you.

FWIW I think you are over reacting. Maybe others don't agree. I mean the company sent you a second case for free because the first one smelled from glue. So you can sell one case and probably end up with a new case for half price.

You were treated fairly IMO. I think the non bright latches is a non-issue. That's just the way some of them look.

I am not sure why you are blaming Gibson' date=' when they don't make the case and did not sell it to you.

[/quote']

Whats with you guys, you don't read the whole thread? Gibson didn't send me a new case, Music 123 did. As I said before, the first case besides the smell has a 3 in. bubble/blister in the skin where the contact cement didn't take. If bumped in that area, the shin could peel off. Thats ok in your mind? Also, the case says Gibson outside and in. It doesn't say TKL anywhere. I thought this stuff was over. You didn't read my last comment? Read onewilyfool's comment above.

Frank

I've been following this and have commented on your original post.

I did realize Gibson didn't send you the case, that's why I said "the company sent you a new one" and "why are you blaming Gibson". I thought it was understood Gibson did not actually make the case, regardless of the logo. All major guitar companies buy cases from a vendor.

I agree the first case was a problem, but you got a second case for free. In my mind that ended it.

I don't mean to be argumentative or offensive, just adding my 2 cents which is worth about 1 cent on the open market... [crying]

I've been following this and have commented on your original post.

I did realize Gibson didn't send you the case' date=' that's why I said "the company sent you a new one" and "why are you blaming Gibson". I thought it was understood Gibson did not actually make the case, regardless of the logo. All major guitar companies buy cases from a vendor.

I agree the first case was a problem, but you got a second case for free. In my mind that ended it.

I don't mean to be argumentative or offensive, just adding my 2 cents which is worth about 1 cent on the open market... [cool

I misunderstood that you understood, and now I understand that I didn't understand. Understanding this, I think your 2 cents is not worth 2 cents because it costs more than that to make a penny. Understand? Also, no more bellyaching about the cases from me. At least for the next 10 min., and thats my 2 cents, and we know what that is worth.

Frank

Archived