Gibson Brands Forums

is there any gibson sg 61 reissue with p94 user out there?

deelaz

is there any gibson sg 61 reissue with p94 user out there?, i was thinking about swapping the 57 classic with p94, because i need more clarity and raunchy sound, anyone can share with me? i need some opinion..thanks guys...

Well Ian,

Since you have steered the thread off course from the first post, I'll play along.

Do you know an old guy named Mark Twain by any chance?

:-)

I'm trying to follow along with the concept of a forum.

You know, an exchange of information and ideas about a common interest involving people around the globe.

Okay, and have a little fun while I'm at it.....

YOU had a suggestion for our friend across the pond regarding guitars YOU think he should consider.

The coincidence was too much for me to pass over, so with tongue firmly in cheek I added on.

To further the humor, I responded to your term of endearment (bastard?) with a coy reply - all in good fun.

See, IT'S ALL YOUR FAULT!!!

Notice the Ebay ad says it only ships to the 48 states, so Deelaz would have some difficulty capitalizing on it anyway.

C'mon Ian! Just trying to help!

Be cool.

Neo

Either way.

I don't really NEED to sell them, so I'm not gonna lose my *** letting them go for way less than I have in 'em.

I don't mind giving up $50 here and there, and I really could use the room for the rest of my gear.

If they bid up and I actually make a buck or two after Ebay and PayPal fees, shipping and all - cool!

I've sold many guitars over the years, only MADE a profit on one.

Let's just say I won't be opening a guitar shop anytime soon....

The price may be a little high, but they are truly in like-new condition. No kidding.

Wanna see a high price? Check THIS out....

http://cgi.ebay.com/GIBSON-SG-CLASSIC-Heritage-Cherry-P-90s-2006-Soapbars_W0QQitemZ160242823895QQihZ006QQcategoryZ2384QQrdZ1QQssPageNameZWD1VQQcmdZViewItemQQ_trksidZp1638Q2em118Q2el1247

I would say he's about $3,000 over the NEW price with a gig bag.

Wanna see a high price? Check THIS out....

http://cgi.ebay.com/GIBSON-SG-CLASSIC-Heritage-Cherry-P-90s-2006-Soapbars_W0QQitemZ160242823895QQihZ006QQcategoryZ2384QQrdZ1QQssPageNameZWD1VQQcmdZViewItemQQ_trksidZp1638Q2em118Q2el1247

I would say he's about $3' date='000 over the NEW price with a gig bag.[/quote']

The guy thinks he's a genius who's found a way to beat the system, but to me he comes off as a dirtbag and I wouldn't buy from him even if he had what I was looking for. Here's his scam...

He puts a guitar on ebay at a ridiculously high price. If you do click on it, there's only one mediocre photo and a link to his gbase.com store where he tells you to go for more pics. If you get that far, you'll find his $3999 SG Classic is selling there for only $799. You buy it there, he doesn't pay any fees. What a freakin' genius.

If you check some of his other items, you'll see his $9999 R9 is actually $5145, his $3999 Antigua strat is only $945, etc., etc.

Very clever. I never went that far. Thanks!

Hey Scott' date=' did you get my message?[/quote']

Yes. Sorry I haven't replied yet. I'm currently hot on the trail of a TV Yellow Special, so I'll know how that pans out in the next few days. That will affect any decision on the MM.

Archived