Gibson Brands Forums

Tick tock.....

ksdaddy

I thought, and I've written, that I felt the "Lounge" was a bad idea. Even though it was a lot of fun.

When the "Lounge" opened, it became a political hotbed within' weeks and seemed for months to have NO Moderators. Neo, Homz, KSG_Standard, James Allen, Californiaman, MYSELF, and many others had daily fistfights. It went on forever.

I was banned for YEARS at one point and Californiaman (and others) sent PM's and somehow managed to get me back.

As Moderation started to weed out the morons whos only reason to be here was to start an arguement, I saw things improve. When I quit drinking I noticed I spend less time here, and FAR less time argueing about stuff I don't give a damn about anyhow........

I haven't gone to the other forum, and won't. If Henry didn't want to join in this one I don't see any reason to join that one. When I google Gibson Forum, this is where I land.

Thanks for all of your time and effort KSdaddy. Your knowledge is much appreciated.

Murph.

I thought' date=' and I've written, that I felt the "Lounge" was a bad idea. Even though it was a lot of fun.

When the "Lounge" opened, it became a political hotbed within' weeks and seemed for months to have NO Moderators. Neo, Homz, KSG_Standard, James Allen, Californiaman, MYSELF, and many others had daily fistfights. It went on forever.

I was banned for YEARS at one point and Californiaman (and others) sent PM's and somehow managed to get me back.

As Moderation started to weed out the morons whos only reason to be here was to start an arguement, I saw things improve. When I quit drinking I noticed I spend less time here, and FAR less time argueing about stuff I don't give a damn about anyhow........

I haven't gone to the other forum, and won't. If Henry didn't want to join in this one I don't see any reason to join that one. When I google Gibson Forum, this is where I land.

Thanks for all of your time and effort KSdaddy. Your knowledge is much appreciated.

Murph.[/quote']

Well said Murph.;)

Archived