Gibson Brands Forums

Post pictures of your SGs!

Dub-T-123

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I always love seeing SGs! I took some new pics and I'm uploading them to photobucket. I'll edit this post when they're ready.

(It's not a Gibson, but it's the the best thing I have.)

100B2950.jpg

100B2920.jpg

100B2910.jpg

Here's an older Pic. Yes I had a strat knob on it (old squier strat knob)

006.jpg

Lookin good guys! Keep em coming!

Twiz that picture is awesome. Nice photography man. I'd love to get all cool with my pics but I'm stuck with my iPhone camera which isn't very good. (it's one of the older iPhones)

Where did the name Cecilia come from? First thing that comes to my mind is the song "Cecilia Ann" by the Pixies.

Anyways your SG really strikes me for some reason. I don't know exactly what it is [cool]

Anyways your SG really strikes me for some reason. I don't know exactly what it is [biggrin]

Maybe it's the angle of the pic and how sexy the bevels look. That's what it is for me. My first standard will definitely be ebony. They just look so awesome.

Lookin good guys! Keep em coming!

Twiz that picture is awesome. Nice photography man. I'd love to get all cool with my pics but I'm stuck with my iPhone camera which isn't very good. (it's one of the older iPhones)

Where did the name Cecilia come from? First thing that comes to my mind is the song "Cecilia Ann" by the Pixies.

Anyways your SG really strikes me for some reason. I don't know exactly what it is :-k

Thanks compadre. Sometimes I wonder if I spend more time photographing my guitars than I do playing them. Haha. Nah, I try to play at least an hour a day. -I'd go nuts if I didn't. Although I wonder if I need to learn when to put the camera down and work on some riffs!

I just named my guitar Cecilia because it's my mom's and grandma's middle name. I like those two people -a lot. I like that name, and I like my guitar so... No real reason behind it other than I wanted to name it something that means a lot to me.

That's cool Twiz. I also typically play for at least an hour a day. I find that I can get kinda grumpy if I don't play. Seriously.

Also I don't care what brand your SG is. Just post whatever you've got whether it's a Gibson, Epiphone, homemade, custom made, or even a Guild I don't care.

Archived