Gibson Brands Forums

Mi Gibson 335 (Vídeo)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Me gusta mucho como metes el meñique para tocar es 13ava. Me refiero a cundo tocas el acorde de 9a en las cuatro cuerdas de en medio, estiras el meñique y tocas la 13a en la primera cuerda. Ese intervalo, entre la 7a menor y 13ena, de séptima mayor dentro de un acorde dominante suena cabron!

Jaja para los que no me entienden; toquen C,E,Bb,D en las cuatro cuerdas de en medio (II posición), estiren el meñique y pulsen el A en la primera cuerda (5 traste). Esto les va a obligar a presionar la segunda y tercera cuerda (traste 3) con el dedo anular, para pulsar las 5 cuerdas. Excelente! Y resuelves a un Fa maj.

Gracias por enseñarme ese acorde QuiqueGuitar!

Hola amigos. He grabado este vídeo con mi Gibson 335 y un viejo ampli a válvulas sin reverb. A ver qué os parece. Saludos!

Hola,

I don't understand a word what you guys say... but nevermind... the music does the talk and this ES-335 clip is awesome... [thumbup]

by the way your link that should end on Youtube leads to MySpace... I don't know... maybe it is intention, if not it is slightly misleading...

Cheers

PIT.. :rolleyes:

Me gusta mucho como metes el meñique para tocar es 13ava´..... Gracias por enseñarme ese acorde QuiqueGuitar!

Gracias a tí por tu comentario y por la explicación "técnica". Un abrazo!

Hola,

... the music does the talk and this ES-335 clip is awesome... [thumbup]

by the way your link that should end on Youtube leads to MySpace... I don't know... maybe it is intention, if not it is slightly misleading...

Thanks very much for watching the video and sharing your opinion, man.

By the way, I don't really understand what link is leading to MySpace. All the annotations on my YouTube videos were redirected to my YouTube channel:

YOUTUBE

Could you clear that up for me? All the best. [thumbup]

PS: Where are you from?

Gracias a tí por tu comentario y por la explicación "técnica". Un abrazo!

Thanks very much for watching the video and sharing your opinion, man.

By the way, I don't really understand what link is leading to MySpace. All the annotations on my YouTube videos were redirected to my YouTube channel:

YOUTUBE

Could you clear that up for me? All the best. [thumbup]

PS: Where are you from?

Hi there,

I am from Germany...

I am stupid...:o your Link directly to the video was too big for me to see it... #-o](*,)

What I meant is the YouTube link which is obviously part of your signature... this is going to MS instead of YT... sorry for confusing you...

Greetings,

PIT... :)

Hi there,

I am from Germany...

I am stupid...:o your Link directly to the video was too big for me to see it... #-o](*,)

What I meant is the YouTube link which is obviously part of your signature... this is going to MS instead of YT... sorry for confusing you...

Greetings,

PIT... :)

Pues en esto tengo que darle la razón a nuestro amigo aleman,el link de la firma que supuestamente tendria que ir a youtube va a my space. Por cierto ya me gustaria a mi tener una Es-335 y tocarla asi :)