Gibson Brands Forums

Rewddawg1

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply
If you ask me this thread was pretty tasteless from the start.

#2 is really bad. Definately not attractive.

#4 is just too dirty. Legs spread open and everything. Really trashy.

#6..... What's up with that awkward smile..

Do you think I should remove it? I didn't think it thru before i posted. You apparently studied this hard enough to come up with that answer. I don't prejudge anyone. Esp. based on a single picture. Like I said PM me with a reason and the pics are gone! I will not post your name. I can see where this might go in a direction which was not intended.

Rewd.

I'm not saying you should take them down. I'm just saying you said don't make this thread tasteless. I just think those pictures are pretty tasteless themselves. I'm not offended or sensitive about these kindof things. I'm just sayin..

It's hard to say what I want to say without coming across as a ****. I'm not trying to be a **** though!

It's cool man. These blogs can be taken alot of ways. We are not writing essays here and intent is not always apparent and sometimes clarification is needed. You might want to replace the "D" word or is it allowed. You are not a D!$k.

Rewd.

That's what she said? [cool]

I just spent three hours with my friend' date=' that's all he says...

I voted for 3, but your current one is fine as well[/quote']

Please be careful guys. They will shut this down in a heartbeat if too many inuendos, or suggestive remarks are made. I am not a moderator and don't want to act like one. The art is there to be enjoyed and to help answer a question. Try your best to keep it that way or they will close this thread. Peace man

Rewd.

Please be careful guys. They will shut this down in a heartbeat if too many inuendos' date=' or suggestive remarks are made. I am not a moderator and don't want to act like one. The art is there to be enjoyed and to help answer a question. Try your best to keep it that way or they will close this thread. Peace man

Rewd.

[/quote']

Was that to me directly? I don't think I really did anything...

Fred not really, but it was getting close to cause more follow up statements that keep going farther and farther until some one is offended. It's the follow ups that can get out of hand. Like I said I don't want to moderate. You are cool. I don't have time to answer questions anymore in a timely fashion. Gotta play the guitar but as long as we are all careful we can post threads like this. Peace Bro Rewd.

I tried to find some redheaded Women but the few I found were extremely @##$%%. Any way I didn't think they represented the redhead community very well. I love women of all shapes, sizes and hair color but these women looked like someone in my worst nightmare. They were probably great people, who am I to judge, but it's my avatar. It seems that people like pic # 7 so I will wait a few days and if the sample holds true I will change my avatar. Thanks Rewd.

Number 7 is definitely my favorite' date=' no redheads though?[/quote']

There's all kinds of redheaded women, that I ain't supposed to kiss, and its the color, that never fails to turn me blue- jack white

+1 on the redheads though [cool]

Thanks Rewd, I wasn't trying to be rude :-k

Fred you weren't and all women are beautiful in one aspect or another. If we all were attracted to the same type of women, the human race would never had evolved. I tried to mix it up as best as I could but there was only so much I could work with. As you can tell the amount of clothing worn was a major criteria to be eligible for my avatar. Also for my brothers of other races, there were none to even choose from. I didn't take the pics. I only wish I could have represented all but it was not possile. Keep on Rockin!

Rewd.

Archived