Gibson Brands Forums

Rewddawg1

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply
maybe the people who are offended don't like women?...just a thought :-

if i were the mod on here i'd pm ya and say that 99% of peeps on here like the thread incl me so leave it if you want...[drool]

Well I recieved a PM from an anonymous member. Therefore I am doing as I said and removing the pics from the thread. The voting pretty much let me know what I already was considering to do. Thanks for all the comments and who knows what's next?

Well I recieved a PM from an anonymous member. Therefore I am doing as I said and removing the pics from the thread. The voting pretty much let me know what I already was considering to do. Thanks for all the comments and who knows what's next?

no 7 as your avater! [drool]

Steve' date=' you're really digging yourself a hole today. I used to think you were an alright guy.

Are you really 30 years old? You talk like a teenager.

I suggest you delete that post.[/quote']

i'm 33 in two weeks, i live life as i see it and make no apolagies to anyone...all opinions exspressed on here are my own and we'll all be dead one day so it dosen't realy matter anyway

peace [drool]

With my wife about 10 feet from my computer .. I have turned the screen,...

Good gauge of appropriateness. If'n it would embarrass your mother or upset your wife. Best to not use it.

Archived