Gibson Brands Forums

1975 ES-355 Lefty Value

Yup-Nope

I have a 1975 ES-355 Lefty in good-excellent condition. THe neck is straight, the body has a few light belt buckle scratches, and the gold pickups and gold stop piece (tremolo but not but not bigsby) is a little tarnished. Pick guard has the expected pick marks but not bad. other than that it is in excellent condition. plays nice. I have looked everywhere for an idea of the value, but am having a lot of difficulty since it is left handed. Would it be more valuable because of this, or is it harder to sell? Any Ideas?

• 1 year later...

I have a 1975 ES-355 Lefty in good-excellent condition. THe neck is straight, the body has a few light belt buckle scratches, and the gold pickups and gold stop piece (tremolo but not but not bigsby) is a little tarnished. Pick guard has the expected pick marks but not bad. other than that it is in excellent condition. plays nice. I have looked everywhere for an idea of the value, but am having a lot of difficulty since it is left handed. Would it be more valuable because of this, or is it harder to sell? Any Ideas?

Hi, do you still have it??

Hi, do you still have it??

Archived