Gibson Brands Forums

Gibson should do something about these

cudamax2343

like you said man "gibson should do something about this a--holes"

damn now they are invading gibson owners mail acounts... next thing we will watch them advertise on tv and being invited to late night shows... i dont know why on one does anything about them.

the websites adress ends with ".cn" does that mean china or canada?

Don't blame us.

you canadians and your fake gibsons... i knew it was a mistake to let you make the cases!

i think .cn stands for china.. but i had to ask as i wasnt sure... if the webpage is based in canada then gibson can do something... if it is based in china, then we can forget about gibson giving a damn hehehe

I think I visted a china counterfeit site when I WAS BATTLING WITH PAPA a while ago, and they spammed-me. That reminds me, anybody heard from him. Remember the guy who said he owned a real usa gibson for a couple of years and was posting photo's of a cheep counterfeit wanting us to tell him if it was real and worth 2000 thousand dollars and if he should buy-it. The nerve of some of these ****ers.

you canadians and your fake gibsons... i knew it was a mistake to let you make the cases!

i think .cn stands for china.. but i had to ask as i wasnt sure... if the webpage is based in canada then gibson can do something... if it is based in china' date=' then we can forget about gibson giving a damn hehehe[/quote']

Yeah they wouldn't want to risk or stop epiphone production at the china plant, now would they.

I think I visted a china counterfeit site when I WAS BATTLING WITH PAPA a while ago' date=' and they spammed-me. That reminds me, anybody heard from him. Remember the guy who said he owned a real usa gibson for a couple of years and was posting photo's of a cheep counterfeit wanting us to tell him if it was real and worth 2000 thousand dollars and if he should buy-it. The nerve of some of these ****ers.[/quote']

I remember him... at the time everyone else started giving YOU sh¡t and saying you were overreacting and that time would prove he was a gibson owner as he would surely stick around in the forum...

So, to all of those who said such things... have you seen him around after he tried to sellhis lame-*** silverburst counterfeits here?

maybe as time passes gibson will just have a "fake" place in the forum... you know, we have asked nicely for a place to talk off topic, but we aint getting one, but when fake owners start flooding the site, gibson will give them their "fake palace" forum instantly.

Yeah they wouldn't want to risk or stop epiphone production at the china plant' date=' now would they.[/quote']

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAA.......

My thoughts exactly.

While Gibson is clearly a victim because of phony Chinese guitars with the Gibson logo, I really have a hard time feeling bad for them. They've got the Gibson line, but in the interest of capturing every single piece of the market they have Gibsonesque guitars in all price ranges.... Epiphones, Maestro, Baldwin, Orville, God knows what else. They'll buy First Act next and there'll be yet MORE Les Paul models out there.

If Harley Davidson began importing Chinese copies of Electra Glides under the Harleyette name just to get a bigger piece of the market and then *****ed because more Harley copies were trickling into the US without their say-so, I'd shed zero tears for them.

Yeah they not only gave them a fish, but bought them fishing rods and a text book on how to fish!

Only their motives were not altogether altruistic. I guess it just shows that its a very small world out there these days.

I remember him... at the time everyone else started giving YOU sh¡t and saying you were overreacting and that time would prove he was a gibson owner as he would surely stick around in the forum...

So' date=' to all of those who said such things... have you seen him around after he tried to sellhis lame-*** silverburst counterfeits here?

[/quote']

Guess you're referring to me amongst others then, Thunder. If you recall, I said that he would either prove to be the real deal by sticking around, or he'd disappear (time will tell were my words). If he was fake, I said I would be happy to help y'all help him on his way, and if he was real we'd owe an apology. The reason I made that suggestion is that we were going off at him like an old box of nitro from the off. After the shellacking he got, IF he was 100% on the up & up it would have been a 50/50 shot at sticking around. If that had been any of us, would we have stayed around?

In comparison we've got the joys of LynrdSkynrd arskin lotz ov kweschins abut Fenders adn gitar kases adn pikups but he's being treated fairly lightly. Which is good because he's obviously new & wet behind the ears. This is a bloody good forum which we enjoy because it is welcoming, and it wouldn't be if we went off half-cocked all the time. By all means liars & fakers should have their asses kicked out of here, but let's make sure they are before letting fly with both barrels.

It's a bloody good forum alright. But if you start ask-in about made in china gibson counterfeits on your first post and plastering photo's of them on this site, If the forum administrators don't delete-ya, your'e fair game as far as I'm conserned. I'll aim my sight's at-ya and get-cha in my cross hairs and come at-cha with my double barrels fully cocked. I guess some are slower than other's and or will allow **** too go on much further than I'm willing to.

This is America, I'll exercise my god givin right to do what the hell I want. Just don't post **** that's a slap in the face to me or try and make a fool out of me.

I always (sometimes to much) enjoy a good roasting. Their lion's and lambs in this world. It takes a lion to go after a lion, and their is alway's a lion lookin after the lambs. I guess your just a bloody lamb 11, eay, that's still trying to be right.

Archived