Gibson Brands Forums
Sign in to follow this  
The Breeze

Look at this!

I love DC les paul like this one. I'd like to get a lemon drop like this one one day. it reminds me of the Gretsch young model.

that's a pity gibson do not produce ore Les paul standard & studios DC. Apart from the historical design context, i think DC are even prettier than single cut.

I hate the snot geenish yellowy inlays.

I would assume the guitar just needs to be played and maybe cleaned a bit' date=' should brighten up those inlays just like any other guitar [cool thats a sweet looking guitar for sure, with 8 days left though Im sure the price will go way up, virtually brand spanking new [blink]

This looks like the DC Pro that was made exclusively for Guitar Center (the binding on the neck seems to give it away). Anyone know how much these cost new?

GreenSparkleLPC is correct' date=' this is the MF/GC LP Standard Double Cutaway. They were $1799 online initially, but if I recall correctly, GC blew them out much cheaper around the July 4th holiday in 2008. Here is one in a ruby finish (and yes, the inlays are that "aged" color, i.e, green/yellow):

[img']http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3375/3664289610_d147053193_b.jpg[/img]

3664290090_caf3ea846f_b.jpg

3663489633_bae281b156_b.jpg