Gibson Brands Forums

ever had to reset your password on here?

S t e v e

jesus christ! i normally get logged in automaticly but for some reason got logged out and had to sign in, well it was last september that i signed up so forgot my password...jesus what a comotion to reset it! they don't just email you a simple word it's all letter,numbers,symbles,high case/low case, ffs it's took me half hour to get it right!!!! :)

sort it out admin!...rant over :)

jesus christ! i normally get logged in automaticly but for some reason got logged out and had to sign in' date=' well it was last september that i signed up so forgot my password...jesus what a comotion to reset it! they don't just email you a simple word it's all letter,numbers,symbles,high case/low case, ffs it's took me half hour to get it right!!!! [angry']

sort it out admin!...rant over :)

You know, you could just copy and paste it over :)

It happened to me also and I never got a response from admin. The response sent me a new password and the new password didn't work either. I entered as a guest and emailed the webmaster who never even bothered to respond. Two days later I got back on with the new password and had to find out on my own! Evidently if you say something bad about the management yo tart fading out................................zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.

Steve it's my fault... I tried to log in with your username and tried goofy passwords that had to do with Gary Moore... none of them worked and then I got a message saying "my" user was blocked.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

J/K :-s

so the "garymooreisgod" password didn't work? :D

[cool]

Archived