Gibson Brands Forums

the WORST film you ever seen?

S t e v e

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I can't think of the worst movie. I never saw Eyes Wide Shut, but I think Stanley Kubrick is brilliant- 2001 A Space Odyssey, Dr. Strangelove, A Clockwork Orange are all film classics and deserve all their acclaim. Certainly you can think of worse movies than A Clockwork Orange.

Killer Clowns from Outer Space.

That's on one those movies that is so bad, it's actually entertaining B)

There was another one that I thought was horrible I saw on cable. I think it's called "Torque". A bad rip-off motorcycle version of Fast and the Furious (which was bad in it's own right). A bunch of over dramatized BS, over-the-top coolness imagery and bad dialogue.

I just watched Adventureland because they filmed it in Pittsburgh. What a pile of crap. It would be funny if it was funny.

I think the worst movie I've seen recently was Legion' date=' Boondock Saints II was a [i']close[/i] second.. The worst movie I've ever seen was Harold and Maude. I know, it's supposed to be this beautiful story about love and blah blah blah. It makes me want to punch myself in the face.

Michael Cera is just full of sh¡tty movies... Year One was pretty bad too... Legion was okay, I didn't think it was that terrible, but no way I would have paid to see it, my friend bought the movie and we watched it at his house :-$

I have watched way too many budget horror films though, I usually just laugh they are so bad.

I actually like Next of Kin. I've BEEN to those back-in-the-hills family get togethers. Yup, they got it right. I have it on VHS. I get it out once in a while. Helen Hunt is so-o-o-o darn cute.

When your married, sometimes you have to sit through terrible movies to score brownie points to cash in at a later date.

Most recently: Avatar the last airbender.

I cant believe Pearl Harbor and the English Patient have not been mentioned yet.

Also the entire scifi/action genre has turned to rubbish. After Aliens and Terminator came out in the 80s and 90s, it seems like directors stay away from making these films because the no one can top these flix. Aside from some cool visual stuff, Avatar was a pretty terrible movie.

Team America World Police was a horrible movie, but also great in its terribleness.

[YOUTUBE]
[/YOUTUBE]

It's Alive!

Ok' date=' somebody is out to get me here... Even as a young supple pre-teen, I was not ready to be exposed to this... this.... horrifying movie my aunt took me to see. I was traumatized seeing the delivery room walls all covered in blood and the doctors' and nurses' bodies on the floor.... Ok, thinking of bunnies, bunnies, bunnies..... [angry

Archived