Gibson Brands Forums

Wedding in my family

SilverLesterStd

My Angel just got hitched yesterday. The ceremony was at Guitar Center in Marietta. It was so moving I almost cried. I just love her mate, although he is a bit boisterous. Enough with the sh*! talking. Man I got a new amp and finally realized what I'd been missing. I just love the tone. I'm not trying to brag, but just ecstatic and want to share with my buds.

I know it's not a Gibson, but I hope you'll agree that it's like peas and cornbread.

Marshall02.jpg

Marshalls and Les Pauls are like cereal and milk, coffee and sugar, Martin and Lewis, you just can't have one without the other! Congrats on the new amp, a friend of mine has the JCM 2000 DSL, and I gotta tell ya, even my Epiphone sounds outstanding through that amp! Now all he's gotta do is get a matching cab, and loose the Behringer he's using now.

Wasn't a shotgun wedding was it? You know these kids nowadays ....

B)

Looks like a nice amp and I'm sure they sound great together. Congrats!

Well' date=' she was playing the field B) and I thought she was getting serious about some french fellow named DeVille (410). I was getting ready to force a marriage. But when she met this Marshall guy - it was head over heals.

As far as grandkids go, not right now. They want to enjoy each other for awhile. You know, just sit around and eat [b']Tuner[/b]-fish sandwiches for a time. After an appropriate DELAY and a CHORUS of complaints from the family, I think they just might raise a few kids. eusa_whistle.gif

Nice combo' date=' it's cool to know you live in the metro Atlanta area I live in Alpharetta! we're practically neighbors. #-o [/quote']

Thanks & Glad to meet you rd! I live here in the Villa of Carters (I know one Carter here) in BF Atlanta.

I'm in Duluth' date=' work in Alpharetta.[/quote']

Cvansickle, does Duluth have a touch of country in the city, or is that only the folks in Doraville? Glad to meet you.

Tim A - I presume you have a Jubilee? Too kewl. I would love to have one, but the price got all SLASHED up. They're becoming kind of rare. How do you like the tone?

Archived