Gibson Brands Forums

Gibson is BLEEDING on me!

97LPClassic

No' date=' it's childish and ignorant.[/quote']

Oh come on Riverside they're just having fun, he didn't offend anyone so why bother telling him it's childish and ignorant. Will it change his views? No. Will it hurt his feelings you immediately decide he is childish and ignorant? possibly.

Oh come on Riverside they're just having fun' date=' he didn't offend anyone so why bother telling him it's childish and ignorant. Will it change his views? No. Will it hurt his feelings you immediately decide he is childish and ignorant? possibly.[/quote']

Did I find it offensive?

• 2 weeks later...

I have a "Faded" Double Cutaway Special, (TV Yellow) and it's never done that! The back of the neck

is worn down, to the wood (naturally), now...but, it never came off, on my hands (or clothes, or even polishing cloth),

in the process. I think someone at Gibson, forgot the lite "clear coat," sealer!

I would (definitely) send it back, with all appropriate paperwork (if you still have it), and have them refinish it,

or replace it! I've never seen that, kind of problem, either...from any guitar I've ever owned of played.

Good luck, and let us know, what you find out and what they'll do, about it.

Cheers,

CB

hey i have one in the faded cherry and its 2005 model. its y second guitar and i LOVE it

Archived