Gibson Brands Forums
Sign in to follow this  
olioli

Case candy question

All you get with U.S.A. Gibson is an owner's manual, inspection and serial no. sheet, truss rod wrench and warranty booklet, If your lucky[biggrin]

There should also be:

Switch Blade

Hand Saw

Hatchet

3 Condoms

The Pick of Destiny

4 pairs of socks

A can of SPAM

A pack of cigarettes

And last but not least,

A box of Assorted Chocolates

:-k[blink][cool] [cool] [cool] [cool] [cool]

And if you buy the Gibson Sg Assassin version, With a gun barrel in the neck, you get a clip of .303 Rifle Cartriges and a small bayonet.

You mean...no pick of destiny or flask containing the sweat of St Angus...?[smile]

Geez - my Ibanez came with owner manual, book on ibanez prestige series, plectrums (x3), strap (matching color), cloth, set of allen keys, sticker, inspection card and truss rod tool.

It was just missing a pixie jumping out of the case to give you a big hug for buying Ibanez...

Btw TMAN, I thought only the 70's Gibsons came with a hand saw and a can of paint!

There should also be:

Switch Blade

Hand Saw

Hatchet

3 Condoms

The Pick of Destiny

4 pairs of socks

A can of SPAM

A pack of cigarettes

And last but not least' date='

A box of Assorted Chocolates

[biggrin :- [cool] [cool] [cool] [cool] [cool]

man.... are you a comedian?

You mean...no pick of destiny or flask containing the sweat of St Angus...?[biggrin]

Geez - my Ibanez came with owner manual' date=' book on ibanez prestige series, plectrums (x3), strap (matching color), cloth, set of allen keys, sticker, inspection card and truss rod tool.

It was just missing a pixie jumping out of the case to give you a big hug for buying Ibanez...

Btw TMAN, I thought only the 70's Gibsons came with a hand saw and a can of paint!

[/quote']

Gibson quit putting the truss rod adjustment tools in at the first part of the year. All you get with a USA is the inspection card and owners manual, if you want the cloth, cable, ect. you have to purchase a custom shop guitar.

Gibson quit putting the truss rod adjustment tools in at the first part of the year. All you get with a USA is the inspection card and owners manual' date=' if you want the cloth, cable, ect. you have to purchase a custom shop guitar.[/quote']

No thanks...that's a lot of cash for a few accessories! [biggrin]

..and I prefer my standard.

You don't want to know all the stuff that came with my PRS...all I can say is thanks for the solid gold pick and the lady was very lovely too! [biggrin]

LMAO! [biggrin] Very nice!!!![biggrin][laugh]