Gibson Brands Forums

LP Double Cut on eBay going off today

Vic Flick

Jerry is this the same one I pointed out? Are you trying for it?

Yeah' date=' I've been watching it, still debating. I know there are forum member who have been looking for these so I figured I'd see if anyone was interested before I gobbled it up. But if no one else bids...

They are nice. Still have the one I sold you jerymac? There's a TV Yellow one on consignment here in town with gibby soapbars in it.

Sorry Keef, I think I sold it after I restored my LP Deluxe. I did play it a lot and really enjoyed it.

thanks. yeah' date=' it seriously came down to the last 15 seconds or so. but yeah, is $430 an ok deal for one of these? i'm sure it's value would inevitably go up over time (not that i'm planning on selling it...ever.)[/quote']

Yeah, that's about what they go for on the 'Bay. I figured $400 - 450 when I first saw it. As I said, they're getting hard to find.

Was a good player jerrymac. The VS Dot Studio I bought after selling it to you has not lost its appeal to me yet though. The TV yellow one here in town has got to be the ugliest version of "TV" I have ever seen on any Epi or copy. I believe the "TV" stands for tinted vomit

Archived