Gibson Brands Forums

can we see those guitars, uncle al?

dubstar

I 3rd that - bring 'em on!

I'm working on it...for reasons unknown I can't upload any photos. It starts hangs up and then says "IE can't display the page and talks about connection issues.. I've been trying for a week. My brother who is good with these things wasn't able to help last weekend but perhaps this weekend. He thinks it's a hardware issue ( modem...or something)..as soon as I can I will..I think I'm going to change the avatar photo though...for some reason the shadowing makes my chair looks filthy and I keep going out there and looking at it and it's perfectly fine but then I look at the photo...anyway, as soon as I can I'll play show and tell. For now the avatar is my only way.

...and Al's your uncle.

..for some reason the shadowing makes my chair looks filthy' date='it's perfectly fine but then I look at the photo...anyway, as soon as I can I'll play show and tell. For now the avatar is my only way.[/quote']

Nice pics of your strat type solid bodies...but where are your Epiphones?

Have you tried resizing the images to 640 x 480 pixels? Photobucket for instance won't

upload or accept images that are more than that granularity.

...and ..."Bob's my uncle":-"

It starts hangs up and then says "IE can't display the page and talks about connection issues.. I've been trying for a week.

Try using Firefox Al. I've found since switching from IE to Firefox that I can do some things that I couldnt do with IE.

I too am having troubles loading pics onto here and was wondering if it is possible to

get pics on here from a photo gallery on my computer. I have microsoft digital image

suite 9.

No, you have to upload them to something like photobucket.com, lots of us use it here. It is free. Then click on the IMG tag under the pic, copy it and paste it into your message.

Archived