Gibson Brands Forums

Morphine and broken ribs

Bangbang

I had two cracked ribs following a bike wipeout. I was given vicodin. Sleeping was the hardest part of it for me, I had to sleep on a couch sitting up. Laughing, coughing, sneezing, and breathing hard were no fun either.

Good luck with your recovery!

I had two cracked ribs following a bike wipeout. I was given vicodin. Sleeping was the hardest part of it for me' date=' I had to sleep on a couch sitting up. Laughing, coughing, sneezing, and breathing hard were no fun either.

Good luck with your recovery![/quote']

Thanks....with the morphine I have no troeble sleeping.....thats all I want to do.....posting is a chore right now.

That's what they put me under with for the surgical work i had done in my teeth. It put me out like a switch, like anesthesia, but i came back like a switch (unlike anesthesia) just bright and bushy. I couldn't wait for the next operation! The second time i went ready, but again, i went out like a swich (off) and then again back a few minutes later after the work was done. Never again! Now i have no teeth, but i can clean my new "removables" better. :-#

That's what they put me under with for the surgical work i had done in my teeth. It put me out like a switch' date=' like anesthesia, but i came back like a switch (unlike anesthesia) just bright and bushy. I couldn't wait for the next operation! The second time i went ready, but again, i went out like a swich (off) and then again back a few minutes later after the work was done. Never again! Now i have no teeth, but i can clean my new "removables" better. :-# [/quote']

O:)

Archived