Gibson Brands Forums

Sanity check?

Biff

She didny beat me up what happended was she was chasing me with the traffic cone and i ran really fast from her and pulled my leg out of socket and broke my atl and then ran into a wall with my arm. but ill be out of casts in about a week

So...why was she chasing you...better question why were you running? because you were afraid if she caught you she'd beat your badass with the traffic cone if she caught you?..so either way we have a girl with a traffic cone and you as the end result in casts..so like did your mom call her mom and threaten to kick her mom's badass for her daughter beating the snot out of you?...wow and I thought I went to a tough middle school.. you should have whacked her with your Squier..that'd teach her to mess with a guitar man.

...and Al's your uncle.

Did a girl really beat your badass with a traffic cone and break your arm? Just askin'.

...and Al's your uncle.

Why of course she did...it's all right here moments before the "Squier beats Fender" arm was broken.

week1conefc0.jpg

Try the Classic series MiM' date=' the are far better then the Squier and Mexican Standard models.[/quote']

No doubt. I didn't find any Classic Players for comparison, but even the '50s and '60s strats I tried were nice, the neck and body shapes on the '50s especially. I hear the Classics should be fun but they are too expensive for my strat budget...

So...why was she chasing you...better question why were you running? because you were afraid if she caught you she'd beat your badass with the traffic cone if she caught you?..so either way we have a girl with a traffic cone and you as the end result in casts..so like did your mom call her mom and threaten to kick her mom's badass for her daughter beating the snot out of you?...wow and I thought I went to a tough middle school.. you should have whacked her with your Squier..that'd teach her to mess with a guitar man.

...and Al's your uncle.

Ok. She was chasing me because we were playing kickball and when i kicked the ball and hit her straight in the face and she's one of those tough lesbian chicks who are really strong and no my mom did not call her mom.

For that ICONOCLAST's question my epi blows your gibby in the dust just all shards of wood

No doubt. I didn't find any Classic Players for comparison' date=' but even the '50s and '60s strats I tried were nice, the neck and body shapes on the '50s especially. I hear the Classics should be fun but they are too expensive for my strat budget...

[/quote']

Ignoring everyone's favourite newly-teen guitar "man..."

I've been considering a Classic 50s Strat or Tele the past few weeks. I just haven't had much time to see where I could find one to try, wrapping up the musical and all.

Great performances, by the way. I was Bud Frump in "How To Succeed In Business Without Really Trying."

she's one of those tough lesbian chicks who are really strong and no my mom did not call her mom.

So that's your excuse?? I dunno.. sounds pretty weak to me... Did you think making her a lesbian would make your story more believable' date=' or did you just feel like you haven't spouted enough ignorance lately?

Probably a little of both, I reckon...

For that ICONOCLAST's question my epi blows your gibby in the dust just all shards of wood

Hmmmmm.... I'm trying to bear in mind that you're just a little boy... A little boy who's afraid of little girls...

Girls and cones are very fascinating but back to the original subject, if you please.

There are many like it, but this one is mine.

strat2.jpg

Fender Mexican Strat, '02/'03 - practically no fret wear or dings.

A small step for a man, a giant leap for a man who generally doesn't like Fenders :)

squires are great first guitars or a mexi standard for the person taht wants a better first guitar or spare or great platform to put good components in......... or to have something different.... but a mexi standard or mexi select (black fender logo) will never be as good as a usa or a special edition usa UNLESS MODIFIED......

down the line, im gonna grab a few mexi fenders and swap pickups in them and make cool toys out of them... probably spend as much as would on more USA;s but it will be a slow process instead of a fast one...

sunburst strats look primo with a tortiose shell guard or anodized gold... grrrrrrrrrrr

I have owned 5 Strats over the years 2 Affinities, 2 Standard Squires and a MIM w/a Floyd Rose. In my experience the Standard Squires were a little better than the Affinities. Really there was nothing wrong with any of them, they were all good guitars. But, I can honestly say the only one I ever miss is the MIM.

Archived