Gibson Brands Forums

What's going on

Zeek

Is it me or am I just going nuts. Today is 3/12/08 but when veiwing posts from "today" I only see posts dated 3/7 thru 3/9. Is anyone experiencing the same thing or am I loosing it. Please let it be the forum and not me.

Zeek

Please note that the time stamp at the top of each post shows 1 o'clock in the morning. The system clock may be set 12 hours fast. I've noted for some time that the time/date stamp advanced to the next day in the mid- to late afternoon. Its just something that nobody at Gib/Epi IT has noticed. Most likely, one day (soon, now that this thread exists) it will magically begin to show the correct time and date. And nobody will ever say a thing, because -- while its pretty common -- its a really rookie mistake for a sys op or sys admin to make in the first place, let alone from the day the site came up. And it has been wrong for all that time. I was just waiting to see whether they caught it, or if someone else found it before they did. Guess they look a little foolish right now...

Archived