Gibson Brands Forums

firebird v

latka

Epiphone's makin' a Firebird again, or did they ever stop? I know they got the studio, but a 5 ? Leftover or second maybe???????? I'm fulla questions, I wouldn't mind grabbin' one of those 5's they're nice lookin' guitars.

I'd love to get a firebird! How much did you pay?

you have to understand theres a difference between the us and norway,where I`m from. I paid 6000,- norwegian kroner. thats about 1100 dollar. yep its expensive over here. and we generally do not get that much of a discount either.

Still.. where did you order it from? Do you have a link? If for no other reason than to look at the thing. There's a couple of us around here that go nuts for Firebirds. See, now we're expecting photos of the thing as soon as it gets to your home. Better get the camera ready now, my friend.

you have to understand theres a difference between the us and norway' date='where I`m from. I paid 6000,- norwegian kroner. thats about 1100 dollar. yep its expensive over here. and we generally do not get that much of a discount either. [/quote']

Holy cr*p. I'd hate to know what you're paying for an elitist-model.

hey , is that a japanese website u ordered from?? ishibashi?

i live in the usa., what would shipping be and how do u communicate?? ive heard of this site as some order the japan fender jazzmasters and jaguars from them.

hey ' date=' is that a japanese website u ordered from?? ishibashi?

i live in the usa., what would shipping be and how do u communicate?? ive heard of this site as some order the japan fender jazzmasters and jaguars from them.[/quote']

I think he posted the link as a reference to what it looks like.

I heard of guys buying Burny and Orville Les Pauls. Apparently closer to the real thing than even Epiphone can make'm. But I can't figure out how to navigate these Japanes sites.#-o

no,I went to my local guitar store,they ordered the guitar from luthman,the scandinavian distributor. as i said,it will be in my possession in mid-may. but if its the model that`s in the pic above,i`m not so sure about. it has block inlays,and a fb V should have trapezoids

Archived