Gibson Brands Forums

What a deal!!!

muletrane

Someone like : darnet2007( 0 ) (the eBay seller) has zero sales and zero buying done at eBay. It very well could be a fluke, or one that tryies to steal by making you look like a fool. Really, i once had an eBayer like that, with (0) experience, tat i tracked with the internet to a jail in Alabama. The guy was given internet access from jail and he put an add for a collector-one-off Rolex that caught my eye. I reported him, too!

eBay is a crazy place, some think it's a game of opportunity, but you can get really burned.

Never going back to eBay.

But, really, what's a SC550? a Lexus? or what? plz excuze my ignarant courious mind.

Someone like : darnet2007( 0 ) (the eBay seller) has zero sales and zero buying done at eBay. It very well could be a fluke' date=' or one that tryies to steal by making you look like a fool. Really, i once had an eBayer like that, with (0) experience, tat i tracked with the internet to a jail in Alabama. The guy was given internet access from jail and he put an add for a collector-one-off Rolex that caught my eye. I reported him, too!

eBay is a crazy place, some think it's a game of opportunity, but you can get really burned.

Never going back to eBay.

But, really, what's a SC550? a Lexus? or what? plz excuze my ignarant courious mind.[/quote']

The Scroll guitars were available in 3 versions, ths SC350, Sc450, and SC550. The SC350 (which is the one this guy is selling) is the cheapest version with a bolt on neck and dot inlay. The SC450 had the set neck with a coil tap to switch from humbuckers to single coil. The SC550 had the set neck, coil tap, gold hardware and block inlays. There used to be a very informative website on these by Lisa Vanfossen, but it appears to have disappeared. I've had this one about 3 years.

Picture002.jpg

Well made, plays nice. Like an SG it's neck heavy. Like a Les Paul, it's heavy all around.

The Scroll guitars were available in 3 versions' date=' ths SC350, Sc450, and SC550. The SC350 (which is the one this guy is selling) is the cheapest version with a bolt on neck and dot inlay. The SC450 had the set neck with a coil tap to switch from humbuckers to single coil. The SC550 had the set neck, coil tap, gold hardware and block inlays. There used to be a very informative website on these by Lisa Vanfossen, but it appears to have disappeared. I've had this one about 3 years.

[img']http://i96.photobucket.com/albums/l175/muletrane/covers/Picture002.jpg[/img]

Well made, plays nice. Like an SG it's neck heavy. Like a Les Paul, it's heavy all around.

That is one sweet looking guitar muletrane.

Archived