Gibson Brands Forums

i`v never c this epi wildkat ?can u help me

daerwenwu

Sheesh.

Price? If you didn't buy it, ask whoever bought it for you.

Value? Equals how much you like it yourself.

If you're planning to sell it, check out eBay and completed auctions.

If not, what do you care?

I suspect the OP has a limited knowledge of English(location:China). My guess is he saw an add for the pictured guitar. The knobs have been replaced by Gotohs, and he wants to know what he should pay for this guitar.

I wouldn't pay more than €350 second including the case.

Now, that wasn't too hard was it?

I have seen new Wildkats for 400 euros without the case in my country. I wouldn't pay more than €350(=3860 Chinese Yuan Renminbi) including case for second hand. But I don't think prices really compare to China since they are being made in your country! Have you checked Musoland? It's a Chinese dealer in Epiphone clones/fakes but apparently they have real ones too.

I have seen new Wildkats for 400 euros without the case in my country. I wouldn't pay more than €350(=3860 Chinese Yuan Renminbi) including case for second hand. But I don't think prices really compare to China since they are being made in your country! Have you checked Musoland? It's a Chinese dealer in Epiphone clones/fakes but apparently they have real ones too.

It is the first time I heard of the Web address you've mentioned, and it is obvious that there are many factories in China which produce fake guitars and sell them to other countries, people in my country also feel angry about it. So we usually buy EPI made in korea, since those made in China are usually fake.

Archived