Gibson Brands Forums

PR 350 S info

ysottot

Looking for info on my Acoustic PR 350 S Epiphone by Gibson.

Serial number is 8801204. I bought it new years ago' date=' but can't remember how much.

Can't find any info on it.

Thanks[/quote']

I just ran the S/N and wasn't recognized....Can you post a picture or be more specific with the S/N? As always you can go to guitardaterproject.org and run the specifics of the guitar or contact gibson.com with inquiries........J

• 3 months later...

I have nearly the same guitar and was looking for data as well

My Serial is 8612363

I purchased mine in 1986 and it is going strong. Really need to be Jack Armstrong to play the thing, but it sounds good. REALLY hard on the fingers.

have you considered getting a good set-up, with a new saddle and nut? it will probably make a big

difference, as will stings. I use d'addario custom light EXP13 80/20 11-52s...easy to play and the sound is

full and rich...

I just ran the S/N and wasn't recognized....Can you post a picture or be more specific with the S/N? As always you can go to guitardaterproject.org and run the specifics of the guitar or contact gibson.com with inquiries........J

Made in Korea by Samick...January of 1988...The "S" in the model number indicates a solid top..the rest of the body is laminated...the guitar with the 8612363 number was made in December of 1986 but it could also be Januaryof 1986 as there seems to be a digit missing from both of the serial numbers.

Archived