Gibson Brands Forums

That black LP jr. with pearloid PG is back for auction!

brad1

Hey you guys, that black LP jr. with the silver pearloid pg that was up for auction a little while ago is back. Seems the buyer didn't pay for it. So........who want's it??

I do, but I can't get it. My gas quota has long since been passed. But would love to help someone else get this great deal.

Brad

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=150237056236&ssPageName=MERC_VIC_RCRX_Pr2_PcY_BIN_IT&refitem=150232193032&itemcount=2&refwidgetloc=closed_view_item&usedrule1=CrossSell_LogicX&refwidgettype=cross_promot_widget&_trksid=p284.m183&_trkparms=algo%3DCRX%26its%3DS%252BI%26itu%3DUCI%252BSI%26otn%3D2

Hey you guys' date=' that black LP jr. with the silver pearloid pg that was up for auction a little while ago is back. Seems the buyer didn't pay for it. So........who want's it??

I do, but I can't get it. My gas quota has long since been passed. But would love to [b']help someone else get this great deal[/b].

Brad

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=150237056236&ssPageName=MERC_VIC_RCRX_Pr2_PcY_BIN_IT&refitem=150232193032&itemcount=2&refwidgetloc=closed_view_item&usedrule1=CrossSell_LogicX&refwidgettype=cross_promot_widget&_trksid=p284.m183&_trkparms=algo%3DCRX%26its%3DS%252BI%26itu%3DUCI%252BSI%26otn%3D2

You mean you are going to buy it for me??? O:) :- O:)

Wow Tuk, you're right! That one is for only $75.00 Buy it now. The pics are not quite as good. But if it is in good shape that is a great deal. For $200 bucks (or less) you can have BOTH of them!

Man, I wish I had money to spend!

Some people apparently don't understand how eBay works...

I RESERVE THE RIGHT TO CANCEL THIS IF IT DOESNT HIT WHAT I THINK IS FAIR.

No you don't. That's why it's called an "auction."

eBay "Reserve Price Violations:"

A seller is not permitted to misuse the Reserve price feature. Misuse includes:

* Stating the reserve price of the item when the item has not been listed using the reserve price feature.

* Stating that the high bidder is obligated to purchase the item even if the reserve price has not been met.

* Canceling bids and ending a listing early because the seller's desired price has not been met to avoid reserve fees.

Yeah tell 'em pohatu!

Less than an hour....

I actually "won" an auction earlier today and got this cool zipp-up case for my drum sticks and gear.

'twas only $6.50...$4 to ship......I'm happy........:-s

Some people apparently don't understand how eBay works...

No you don't. That's why it's called an "auction."

eBay "Reserve Price Violations:"

Right on! When I see stuff like that, I root against the seller in hopes that buyers refuse to be bullied like that.

Although I was still hoping brad would buy it for me. hehe

Archived