Gibson Brands Forums

Wall Hangers

luvastogie

Any decent sources out there for cheap wall hangers? I can't find anything under $10 except for one place and, of course, they are backordered until June. I'm not a complete cheapskate, I just can't see paying that much for a wall hanger. Just something simple like this:h5964.gif

Any decent sources out there for cheap wall hangers? I can't find anything under $10 except for one place and' date=' of course, they are backordered until June. I'm not a complete cheapskate, I just can't see paying that much for a wall hanger. Just something simple like this:[img']http://i275.photobucket.com/albums/jj297/luvastogie/h5964.gif[/img]

dont know about you, but if the fate of my guitar hanging off of a wall is dependent on which wall hanger i choose, i'd pick one with good quality, not a good price

I got a good one off ebay for like 15 bucks and it handles 3 guitars...never had a problem with it, but I did make sure I hit a stud with the mounting screws.

Capt

ps... they have singles for 4.95 and about 4.00 shipping

http://cgi.ebay.com/3-Guitar-Wall-Rack-Hanger-Stand-Holder-Mount-THREE_W0QQitemZ360043150532QQihZ023QQcategoryZ22671QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

you know' date=' i've always thought about just making my own hangers . how hard could it be? maybe one of these days i'll get around to actually trying it.[/quote']

Thing is, it is not that hard. But apart from wanting to build your own. You'll need a good design, spare time, money for the materials, adequate tools, a shed and tolerant wife. Still want it?

Thing is' date=' it is not that hard. But apart from wanting to build your own. You'll need a good design, spare time, money for the materials, adequate tools, a shed [i']and[/i] tolerant wife. Still want it?

+1 Yup....unless your building a ton of em....I don't see how you can beat the string swing with some decent anchors or stud mounted. You will never build them as cheap as they can if you factor in all thats involved and your time.

Archived