Gibson Brands Forums

happy new guitar day to me

13yguitarman

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We indeed are an interesting bunch, us Epi lovers.... What is with all this bickering??? AGAIN??? Geeeez Guys Gimme A Break!!

HNGD is the topic today.. Rejoice!! As has been posted by many, over and over again, "Its the instument that matters; the one that you FEEL". I've read, in another post, that a person is "delusional", thinking the thought of an Epi being preferred over a Gibby either in sound, playabilty or fit and finish, is ludicrous. Who cares?!.... My Epi LP feels and sounds far better than all the Gibbys I've had. I could be experiencing a 'psychiatric paranoid delusion' but??? I worked with a guy from Scotland and he told me that he could never understand the bickering/sophomoric BS that went on in our part of world... If your favorite guitar idol was on this forum, would you still carry on like this?? Would you???...........J

About feel, who cares ? My brother just recently swapped his USA Vintage reissue '62 Fender Stratocaster with a

Japanese JV '62 Vintage reissue Squier Stratocaster from 1982.

''It just feels better'', he said to me when i thought he was going bananas.

Having owned several US Fenders i now play a Mexican Strat at this moment, i love it !

Peter

Archived