Gibson Brands Forums

Limited Edition...HELP ME!

sippy_cup

Hey guys im new to this forum...I had always played not so good/bottom of the line guitars, but just recently I went out of my way to buy a les paul =P~ haha. I had bought a Limited Edition Green/Blue Burst, but I have searched and searched for Info on these beautiful guitars but i cant find sh** ](*,) can anyone out there help me? :-k

and wow these Epiphones and Gibsons play like a dream! and are a work of ART!

haha thanks ya'll but this is the thing I've looked around music stores and I have never seen the trans blue quite like this one and I have never seen another Les Paul in this color. the Serial # is U02040706.

and thanks for the help im getting too! haha i've got more help here than the whole year i've had this guitar

haha thanks ya'll but this is the thing I've looked around music stores and I have never seen the trans blue quite like this one and I have never seen another Les Paul in this color.

That's the way it goes. These burst finishes vary from instrument to instrument. I've seen honeyburst do the same thing, from a dark yellow to a full-on brown variation. Also, if yours is one of the LEs that presaged the addition of that colour to the regular line it may also be a slightly different shade. Nonetheless that is trans blue.

That's the way it goes. These burst finishes vary from instrument to instrument. I've seen honeyburst do the same thing, from a dark yellow to a full-on brown variation. Also, if yours is one of the LEs that presaged the addition of that colour to the regular line it may also be a slightly different shade. Nonetheless that is trans blue.

haha thats funny you say that acually...come to think of i had seen the same thing when i was looking for a Les Paul. i dont think i've seen one guitar with Burst colors that were the excact same. thanks

Archived