Gibson Brands Forums

the video is here

13yguitarman

still no strat you a$$hat and that really dont look like you... so untill then find your self a rusty fence post and set on it boy...

I'm confused. If you don't know what he looks like, than how can you say "that doesn't really look like you"????

It looks like the guy in the video to me. And what's with the calling names stuff.

He may be 13, and I don't know if he's telling the truth or not. But I know one thing.

You are acting like you're 12!

And I have no reason to doubt him.

So stop acting so immature with the name calling. That is NEVER needed!!!

I'm confused. If you don't know what he looks like' date=' than how can you say "that doesn't really look like you"????

It looks like the guy in the video to me. And what's with the calling names stuff.

He may be 13, and I don't know if he's telling the truth or not. But I know one thing.

You are acting like you're 12!

And I have no reason to doubt him.

So stop acting so immature with the name calling. That is NEVER needed!!![/quote']

+1 It's him and even if it wasn't.....what is the point in name calling over a 13 year old guitarist playin' a few tasty licks?? You sound jealous to me. Grow up!

ok i must admit i was a lil harsh... by no mean am i jelious... just a bad coupla days so im sorry for saying the things i said... that being said i checked out your other link on the other bored still no pics on the white strat... so.. yea IF that is you.. nice

Stop defending yourself! You don't have to. We all liked what we saw and hope you get better with age...Hell, you're better than I was the first time I played in front of anyone...maybe better than I am now given how inconsistent I've been in playing over the years...so keep playing often and have fun with it!

Archived