Gibson Brands Forums

Finally, a place of their own.

luvastogie

IMG_0342.jpg

I finally told the wife I was taking over part of one of the extra bedrooms for my guitars. Got them all out and on the wall this morning. Sure am glad to have them out on display. I'm wanting to play one awfully bad but think they look pretty damn good all on the wall that I'm just sitting here staring at them.

Fantastic job Luvastogie! My girlfriend and I have been house hunting for the past couple of months now and my one major criteria is I have to have a basement that is either finished or able to be finished. This is to be used for my home theater and my guitar studio. I would love to line the walls with those glass display cases for my guitars. That would get pretty damn pricy though. I must have my own sanctuary away from the world and thus free up the living room for formal type events. I rent now and I use one of the free bedrooms as my man cave. lol Anyway it looks great and congratulations!

Guitars and whiskey - not a bad combination. :-#

Oh yeah! While I don't drink it anymore, I amassed quite a collection of Jack Daniel's items over the years. So much of it actually that most is in storage. There's a bookcase on the other side of the window in the picture full of JD stuff.

I finally told the wife I was taking over part of one of the extra bedrooms for my guitars. Got them all out and on the wall this morning. Sure am glad to have them out on display. I'm wanting to play one awfully bad but think they look pretty damn good all on the wall that I'm just sitting here staring at them.

Looks great, Ike!

I'm waiting for my order of wall hangers to come in from MF...

Jay

Oh yeah! While I don't drink it anymore' date=' I amassed quite a collection of Jack Daniel's items over the years. So much of it actually that most is in storage. There's a bookcase on the other side of the window in the picture full of JD stuff.[/quote']

Jack eightballed. Love that one! Is it the 3D version?

Jack eightballed. Love that one! Is it the 3D version?

No, not a 3D version, but now my curiosity is peaked to find one.

Thanx everyone for the kind words on how it looks. I'm quite happy with the way it turned out. Now, I'm GASsing for more space and more guitars.

I like your choices in guitars -- hate your taste in whiskeys..., but then again I never agreed with anyone on everything and therein lies the reason why freedom of choice is so vitally important!

Are those nifty wall hangers earthquake proof? Don't know if that is a concern for you in your area but I definetely recommend being sure before being sorry. :-({|=

Except for that potential hidden hazard - really nice work, congrats.

Hit every BLUE NOTE baaaby..., I'm going to play on:-"

...Are those nifty wall hangers earthquake proof? Don't know if that is a concern for you in your area but I definetely recommend being sure before being sorry...

Can you imagine? I don't think Missouri gets earthquakes, but what if you came home from work and found your guitars on the floor all cracked and chipped from an earthquake? Talk about devastating...

Archived