Gibson Brands Forums

IMPORTANT: Sound Control UK in Administration

ant7629

Hi

This one is for all the UK members who are customers of Sound Control.

I had ordered two guitars from them and made a payment in full. This morning I received a letter from an Administration company stating that the company is in serious financial trouble.

This means for me that I have to claim to get my money back!!!

If anyone is in the same position and can offer any comments/advice, please do.

Thanks

I had ordered two guitars from them and made a payment in full. This morning I received a letter from an Administration company stating that the company is in serious financial trouble.

This means for me that I have to claim to get my money back!!!

That sux man... Did you pay cash or by bank? I've heard sometimes the bank can reverse the order for you. Alltho never had to deal with it myself. Might be different depending on location. I'm not in UK. Best of luck!

Bad news fella feel sorry for you, I used to handle the account with Fender and they paid enough dollars to justify why they were the biggest in the country, where did it all go wrong? Shame cos they only recently set up in London.

Hope you guys get your money back cos it sounds like a *****, check out the companies financial status and I wonder If you can go into a store and take goods equalling the amount you have given..I'm sure they have done so in the past and would do so in the same circumstances....Good Luck!

Archived