Gibson Brands Forums

Problem With Jack Casady Delivery

PR

I'm a newby here but, I ordered a Jack Casady in Ebony from a local Epiphone dealer on February 28, 2008 well, now it's May 8, 2008 and it still hasn't come in. Today when the dealer emailed the sales rep at Epiphone he told them that it should ship in 30 to 60 days. That means that it will take like a total of 3 to 4 months to get it. Has anyone else had a delivery problem like this?

Mmmmm... I had to have my Viola special ordered and they said it would be there in a month... Then after 30 days went by, the dealer said it would "actually" take 60 days... (I guess I should have asked for the "actual" date of arrival)... It "actually" showed up almost 10 weeks after I ordered it..

Had a worse experience ordering a Fender Jazz bass, and I lived about 60 miles away from the warehouse in Scottsdale, AZ at the time... I could have drove there in an hour and picked it up myself..

When it comes to individual orders, you're not exactly on the top of their "to do" list.

Thanks for the reply. I can't wait to get my hands on the new Casady. I had an old import hollow body bass that got stolen back at Christmas and the Casady will be the replacement for it. Hopefully it won't be much longer my patience is just wearing thin. javascript:insertsmiley('](*,) ','/images/emoticons/eusa_wall.gif')

[brick wall]

Archived