Gibson Brands Forums

just painted my guitar...

Mr. E

Yeah, they've got some extra time on their hands now that they don't have to protect the elusive Nauga... Has anyone noticed you don't see stuff upholstered with "Naugahyde" anymore?

Do you know why?

You can thank PETA...

And I haven't heard much about them sending razor bombs to the CEOs of fur coat manufacturers and meat packing concerns lately.. Maybe they finally smelled the hypocrisy...

You can thank PETA...

And I haven't heard much about them sending razor bombs to the CEOs of fur coat manufacturers and meat packing concerns lately.. Maybe they finally smelled the hypocrisy...

You sure it not some poor sod who adapted PETA's cause as his life's philosofy and starts acting on his own?

You sure it not some poor sod who adapted PETA's cause as his life's philosofy and starts acting on his own?

That could very well be the case... I'm sure the PETA organization doesn't openly endorse such practices any more than the Catholic church actively encourages the bombing of abortion clinics.. But both of those acts have been carried out under the aegis of their respective banners, and I don't believe that they were working alone in all cases..

Any activist group will have its "fringe element" and it's impossible to gauge what degree of consent exists.

Archived