Gibson Brands Forums

Photo help

stan 58

I got my photos on photobucket and I rotate them the way I want them. But when I paste them on the forum there still sideways,what I'm I doing wrong? Also, is there a way to rotate them once there on the forum? As i've said before, if you think i'm good on the computer, you should hear me play my guitar.Stan.

I think the best thing to do would be to rotate the pictures before you upload them to Photobucket, using Microsoft Paint or Adobe Photoshop if you have it. I think that when you "rotate" the pictures on Photobucket, it doesn't save them that way, it's just for viewing purposes.

Thanks for the tips guys, your right i'll try to flip before I post. The reason I ask is somebody rotated my photo of my strat on the "les paul or strat more versatile" post and I was wondering how they did it?Stan.

I think if you rotate them at the photobucket site, you have to go to the bottom of the page and click on "Save and Continue". But what the others have posted about doing it before you upload them will work for sure.........J

Archived