Gibson Brands Forums

Happy Mother's Day !!!!

There was a mother involved with every famous guitar player in the world....

however, if they ever agree on cloning...it's going to be spectacular.

Couple of skin cells off a fret hand/picking hand..and a petri dish...

can't replicate all the ones that are gone now..but any that are living

can still be saved...:-({|=

Went out to visit my Mother's grave site. Took out my old J160-E, and played some Beatles tunes,

while I was there. "In My Life" was one of her favorites. So...I don't know if "she" heard it, or not,

but I sure felt better! Happy Mother's Day, to all our Mother, Sisters, Daughters, and good friends!

CB

Went out to visit my Mother's grave site. Took out my old J160-E' date=' and played some Beatles tunes,

while I was there. "In My Life" was one of her favorites. So...I don't know if "she" heard it, or not,

but I sure felt better! Happy Mother's Day, to all our Mother, Sisters, Daughters, and good friends!

CB[/quote']

I'm sure she heard it Charlie, and appreciated you spending some time with her........

Went out to visit my Mother's grave site. Took out my old J160-E' date=' and played some Beatles tunes,

CB[/quote']

That's beautiful, brother. This is the kind of stuff that makes this site a great place!

I was fortunate enough to spend the better part of the morning with Mom, Dad, Sister and Brother and our families.

No guitars but there was a lot of good food and plenty of laughter. We celebrated 3 Wedding Anniversaries, 2 Birthdays, and honored 4 Moms. We just call it May Day and get it all over in one big gathering.

Happy Mother's Day all!

N

Archived