Gibson Brands Forums

some ebay stuff

TWANG

I put some ebay stuff up..

tuners bridges .. sold one guitar already..

just look for Happy Pickin auctions and keep an eye on 'em I'm doing a little spring cleaning..

might be a good deal in there for ya.

sorry to be a spammer.. but, tuners and such are pretty common wants in here so.. I thought it would be ok.

TWANG

<...>

sorry to be a spammer.. but' date=' tuners and such are pretty common wants in here so.. I thought it would be ok.

TWANG[/quote']

FWIW, I don't think it's spam when a forum contributor posts on-topic for sale items here. If you wanted to sell a motorcycle or tennis shoes, that might be pushing it, but guitar stuff from a member/friend is welcome to my eyes (of course, I'm just one forum member of many - but I think most would agree).

Good luck with the sales.

cool. glad it's not a hassle.

I'm putting up a couple of whammys and more guitars today and tomorrow.

then some knobs and other odds and ends.. dunlop capos.. some leather straps I'm overstocked on..etc.

what I do is try to beat every price on ebay and at the online joints.. just move the stuff out.

But I don't want to be a pain in here about it.. so.. thanks!

cool. glad it's not a hassle.

I'm putting up a couple of whammys and more guitars today and tomorrow.

then some knobs and other odds and ends.. dunlop capos.. some leather straps I'm overstocked on..etc.

what I do is try to beat every price on ebay and at the online joints.. just move the stuff out.

But I don't want to be a pain in here about it.. so.. thanks!

Don't worry Twang, you're cool here.

Archived