Gibson Brands Forums

What is your second favorite guitar forum site (non make/model specific)?

Notes_Norton

OK, I know the Epiphone forum is the favorite of all the Epiphone guitar owners.

However, I'm curious.

There must be some general, non-brand/make/model guitar forums out there that are not sponsored by Gibson, Fender or any other manufacturer. I know we sax players have Sax On The Web and it includes all makes/models of saxophones.

Of course, I know this forum is your favorite ;-)

So out of those other, general, non-brand/make/model guitar forums out there:

1) What is your favorite?

2) Why?

Insights and incites by Notes

To be honest Bob, The general forums I belong to, I haven't been to in weeks/months because of the egos and attitudes of the people on them. I wouldn't recommend them to anyone. There are a couple of Praise music ones that I still frequent from time to time.

I sometimes frequent www.MyLesPaul.com, although I realize it centers around the LP and variations/copies thereof, and isn't a general "all around" guitar site. But, beings as it's not a corporate site, there is a lot more leeway as to what may be discussed. And, MAN, there are some gorgeous LPs over there, too O:)

I've been to Harmony central, but....... it's just a lil too much oft-times.....

I don't participate in general forums either... Precisely for the reasons that Bluesstringer just mentioned...

The only other forum I spend any time on is the Agile forum.. It's very much like this place... Kinda reminds me of the old Epi forum..

Like Lerxst I drop in on the Rondo Music (Agile) forums from time to time and read the reviews and comments about the gear. Dig

Archived