Gibson Brands Forums

Hey Pohatu771....thanks

Beaver Creek

Hey..........

I just wanted to say thanks for bringing up the Vox Amplug in a thread a while back. (I searched and couldn't find it.)

I just recieved a "Classic Rock" model yesterday that I had ordered. This fits my needs perfectly for those times when I want to practice without bothering anyone. Until your thread, I didn't know they existed...........I don't get out much.

Also, I want to mention how much I like this site...........knowledge, camaraderie, and some fun stuff sometimes. I lurk a lot here, and have learned a lot from you guys.

I have an Epiphone Les Paul Custom, A Gibson DG 335, and a Washburn Acoustic/Electric. I sure wish I could play 'em!

Maybe someday.........

Thanks again,

Lee

Pohatu helped me also on how todo photos. I find people are very helpful no matter how silly you think your questions might be, and thats a good thing. But what I want to know is how you managed to get - 4 posts? I think your going in the wrong direction.Stan

Pohatu helped me also on how todo photos. I find people are very helpful no matter how silly you think your questions might be' date=' and thats a good thing. But what I want to know is how you managed to get - 4 posts? I think your going in the wrong direction.Stan[/quote']

Hi Stan,

Love your green LP............sweet.

Yeah, I don't know about the -4 posts deal. Odd.

Good people here........been lurking for a year or so, joined in January, and a few months later will work my way all the way up to 0 posts.

Lee

Archived