Gibson Brands Forums

"Bluesstringer" is in the hospital....

Hi All, just got a note from "Bluesstringer's" wife,

saying he's been in the hospital, since this past Monday...

She says, they hope to have him home, by this coming

Monday (Memorial Day)? Don't know the "details," as

she said he'd explain, later. So, I just thought his friends here,

might want to know, and send some "well wishes"

via the forum?

I'll start: OK...Bluesstringer, cut the crap! ;>) There's better

ways to get attention! LOL! Hang in there, buddy! We

miss your contributions, and insights!

Get well soon, and get back here!

CB

Yeah' date=' I hope you do get well...SOON, and get back on here. (Psssst...I haven't had a single

thing deleted, since you left!!) Now, what fun is THAT?! LOL! ;>)

CB[/quote']

Yes, please send my regards and best wishes as well for a speedy recovery and return.

Bluesstringer; Hey buddy, get well soon and get youself out of that hospital bed and back to playin' your Epi

and sharing with the boys (and gals) here on the Forum. Even the Forum Admistrator misses you. With nothing

to censure, his jobs getting boring (wonder if he's reading this...hiya!!!). Yes, we all know that Charlie Brown misses

you, too. BTW, if anything happened to Charlie Brown this forum would miss half it's input. LOL!:-

Prayers for you and your family.O:)

(In my best Don Rickles voice imitation) "I'm SO LONELY!!

LOL! (Not really)' date=' but we do miss you, bud! And, I bet your insurance company would LOVE for you to get out,

of the hospital, too! ;>b

CB[/quote']

Only got about a second of energy but want to send out to all a big thank you for all the words, thoughts and prayers. and a special "Thanks "bro to CB for posting this thread and all the support as always. Typing this alone will cause a several hour nap so long story short (LSS).................

Cardiac Cath + 4 blocked arteries, = angioplasty 2 stinted arteries, in recovery had a huge blood clot went to emergency surgery to cut out clot and repair artery - 11.5 inches, another hour later - stopped breathing and was on a ventilator for the next ten hours, the next several days in intensive care and came home late last night.

I'll be building up strength, Docs were clear I never should have survived the incidents from recovery on, so I'll be on and off when I'm up to it. I miss you all, thanks again and CB, I'll try to muster enough energy to see If i can't get 'em to at least lock something soon LOL !

See ya - John

Welcome back, John! WOW :>O...when you decide to do something, you don't mess around, huh? Sorry, you had to go

through all that!! But, we'll hope/[pray, that you'll be back "good as new" soon. Don't "overdo it," though, OK? Take your

time, and "Hang in there..."

CB

Welcome back' date=' John! WOW :>O...when you decide to do something, you don't mess around, huh? Sorry, you had to go

through all that!! But, we'll hope/[pray, that you'll be back "good as new" soon. Don't "overdo it," though, OK? Take your

time, and "Hang in there..."

CB

[/quote']

I can't say it any better than that....so I'll just say Ditto Blues take it slow and BE WELL!!

Thanks guys ! Man, I had no clue this kindo of stuff took so much out of you. They said I can't even think about driving for 2 weeks so I guess that should tell me something. Hopefully I'll be jumping in more and more in coming days. I'm looking forward to see what's been going on. Thanks again.

They said I can't even think about driving for 2 weeks

Thank God you'll still be able to after all the stuff I just read you been through. Glad to hear things are getting better and are at home......prayers still coming your way to make sure things keep getting better.

Archived