Gibson Brands Forums

bluesstringer How's the recovery goin'?

layboomo

Layboomo, and All...I had contacted "Bluesstringer" a couple of days ago, and he's feeling better,

but has some "complication" issues, that needed to be addressed. I told him, to stay as

"positive" as he can, because that sort of thing, is not uncommon, after surgery. I'm

sure, by now, he's been back to see his surgeon, and those issues have been addressed.

He told me, that he really appreciates, all the good wishes, and will be back on the forum,

just as soon as he possibly can! Thanks, for starting this thread....I was going to wait,

until I knew a bit more...but, since you brought it up, that's about all I know...for now.

Maybe he'll see this, and answer OUR questions, himself....hopefully!

CB

Layboomo' date=' and All...I had contacted "Bluestringer" a couple of days ago, and he's feeling better,

but has some "complication" issues, that needed to be addressed. I told him, to stay as

"positive" as he can, because that sort of thing, is not uncommon, after surgery. I'm

sure, by now, he's been back to see his surgeon, and those issues have been addressed.

He told me, that he really appreciates, all the good wishes, and will be back on the forum,

just as soon as he possibly can! Thanks, for starting this thread....I was going to wait,

until I knew a bit more...but, since you brought it up, that's about all I know...for now.

Maybe he'll see this, and answer OUR questions, himself....hopefully!

CB[/quote']

See, this is what I love about you guys...Charlie Brown and Layboomo...not only are you interested about what your forum buddies have to say regarding the nuts and bolts of an electric guitar, but your good humanity comes through

to console a brother whose going through some rough health issues. Hang in there "Bluestringer". We hope you're

well and back in action soon. You don't see such comradary in other forums.

Hi All, got a note from "Bluesstringer" this evening, saying he's progressing,

but "tires easily" and just doesn't have the stamina, yet, that he would like.

But, he's very appreciative of all our "well wishes," and promises to get back

on line, asap!

Hang in there, John!!

CB

This is why I love you guys and hanging out here. I think you'll have to start hearing from me soon on the forum again as I am definitely getting stronger. I still have some problems to overcome as a result of improper treatment while in the hospital but am confident that I start feeling much better soon.

Layboomo and CB, you all are the best and I can't begin to tell you how much your concern means and has meant throughout this ordeal and I have really missed participating on the forum.

Thanks again to everyone for all the support, I'll be up to speed in the near future. I actually have to play tomorrow for the first time since the surgery at a rehersal for a Church "concert" on Sunday. I'm anxious to see how i hold up. I apicked up my Sherry yesterday for the first time to restring it and install a tusq nut that I got from Twang. Nice addition and definitely a slight tonal improvement.

This has really helped my morale, thanks Layboomo !

Glad to see you're on the mend, bluesstringer. Those 'complications' can really throw you for a loop; a friend of mine nearly lost her daughter last month after some transplant operations due to a 'minor infection'.

Now, let's all start preparing ourselves for the next failure that will hit one of our forum members: Charlie Brown's, comma, key. O:)

Glad to see you're on the mend' date=' bluesstringer. Those 'complications' can really throw you for a loop; a friend of mine nearly lost her daughter last month after some transplant operations due to a 'minor infection'.

Now, let's all start preparing ourselves for the next failure that will hit one of our forum members: Charlie Brown's, comma, key. O:) [/quote']

Who, ME??!!!!!! LOL! ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,damn thing stuck, again!

Oh, by the way.....WELCOME BACK, Bluesstringer!!!

CB

Bluesstringer' date=' hang in there, follow doctor's orders, think positively, and heal quickly and completely, we are all pullin' for ya!!!

Notes[/quote']

Did you ever notice how Note's always sais the right thing succinctly and eloquently? I just say something stupid like Ditto or + 1......"Ditto" and +1

Archived