Gibson Brands Forums
Sign in to follow this  
fenrirlupus

does the epiphone valve jr. cab come with a cable to connect it to the head?

the head is just the head, you will need a speaker cable (not an instrument cable) to connect to a speaker cabinet.

the combo has a cable running to the internal speaker

the head is just the head' date=' you will need a speaker cable (not an instrument cable) to connect to a speaker cabinet.

the combo has a cable running to the internal speaker[/quote'] i was going to buy the half stack and an extension cabinet...

so the extension cabinet doesn't come with a speaker cable?

It doesn't come with the cable.

If you buy the half-stack' date=' you get the head and the cabinet, just like if you had bought them separately.[/quote']oh so it's just for the discount :-

thanks

I used instrument cables most of my giggin' days (70's) between my 100-watt Marshall Super Lead and my 2/15 bottom (EVM-200's) - never knew the difference and never hurt anything either - even cranked up for hours at a time in bars and clubs. Heck - we all did back then - Ya'll take that "cable" thing too serious.

I used instrument cables most of my giggin' days (70's) between my 100-watt Marshall Super Lead and my 2/15 bottom (EVM-200's) - never knew the difference and never hurt anything either - even cranked up for hours at a time in bars and clubs. Heck - we all did back then - Ya'll take that "cable" thing too serious.

you should see the audiophiles who gladly shell out 300 bucks for power cables. :-

does the head come with a power cable (if no' date=' the one from my computer should do XD)

[/quote']

yes. but you REALLY should invest in the all gold cabled one... =D> KIDDING