Gibson Brands Forums

How would you rate the Black Epiphone Es335 Dot?

yamatsuka

Carefull... The regular Epiphones have good prices, comparable to Thomann Germany. Some of the Limited Edition's prices however are outragious in comparison.

Sorry, I can't help you with the dot(never played one).

Is it a Full Moon, or something? LOL!

Yamatsuka, if you are near enough to a store where you can try one out, go for it? It's really

the only way to tell, if you'll like it, or not. Some love "rounder/fatter" necks, other's

don't. Anyway...If it was me, I'd go play as many as you can, and find the right one,

for you.

CB

My Black Dot can do many things, but....lol

I prefer the look of the Black ones, they look absolutely beautiful, and ya, a bigger neck and a different feel from the LP, not ,to mention that it sounds GREAT even without being plugged in...buy it!

Is it a Full Moon' date=' or something? LOL!

Yamatsuka, if you are near enough to a store where you can try one out, go for it? It's really

the only way to tell, if you'll like it, or not. Some love "rounder/fatter" necks, other's

don't. Anyway...If it was me, I'd go play as many as you can, and find the right one,

for you.

CB[/quote']

Thanks.

My Black Dot can do many things' date=' but....lol

I prefer the look of the Black ones, they look absolutely beautiful, and ya, a bigger neck and a different feel from the LP, not ,to mention that it sounds GREAT even without being plugged in...buy it![/quote']

And thanks.

Nothing wrong with the Dots, but play before you buy.

Looked at a few at GC on Memorial Day and several of the EEs were great looking, some good but 1 had some flawed neck paint where it had blistered and then cracked.

If they have more than one play them all. They are all going to have some slight difference to them.

Archived