Gibson Brands Forums

Anyone else?

matiac

Whenever I come to this site today, my McAfee tells me it removed this trojan, VBS/Psyme. Anyone else, or is it just my machine? It's done it like 7 times here, and at Gibson's site too.

Well, and it looks like my last topic was axed! LOL! But, I kind of expeted

that, as it wasn't strictly Epiphone Electric Guitars related. But, I mean...

how many times can we all ask the same questions, in how many different

ways, about Epiphone guitars?! ;>b

CB

Well' date=' and it looks like my last topic was axed! LOL! But, I kind of expeted

that, as it wasn't strictly Epiphone Electric Guitars related. But, I mean...

how many times can we all ask the same questions, in how many different

ways, about Epiphone guitars?! ;>b

CB[/quote']

If you mean the topic about covers and tributes etc....it makes non senses... Nothing pro-Fender or con-Epi was in there...? We were just discussing about music...Is'nt what Epi's built for? The moderator is on a kind of Hang over !!!!

Yeah, Norm & X...I know....deviate in the slightest, and BOOM! Well, at least it

lasted about 4 or 5 hours. LOL!! You know, if they'd let us do those kinds of topics

(I'm pretty sure) that we would incorporate Epi guitar references, within those threads...since'

we all love 'em! And, you're absolutely right, Norm...that's what Epi (or any other guitars) are for...

playing music! Tributes, or not.

It's sad!

CB

Yeh blokes I understand totaly, I see one of our own has been suspended......

I had a topic canned two weeks ago, even though I played my sweet Epiphone SG G 400 in Cherry at my gig it was canned oh well .

And yes there is only so many questions that can be asked the same way..........

HHHYYYMMM may look at my own surver.................

RR

Archived