Gibson Brands Forums

Check out this " les paul " Ace frehley

I don't see how the people who made that are so retarded to think that it even looks somewhat real. It really blows my mind how people are so stupid, and greedy. They want to cheat someone out of their money with a piece of crap.

I guess the only people dumber than them are the people who buy them.

The sad thing is, someone will probably buy it thinking they got a real Gibson.

I just don't understand how someone is willing to spend that much money without doing a little research. I mean, it wouldn't take long to discover that is obviously not what it states it is.

Look, under "Ask the seller a question", it says:

Question: Could you please tell me what the serial # is on the back of the headstock?

posted by ace-eternal at 10-Jul-2008 10:03

Answer: Hi,it is 01433942 keep in mind the coulor of the guitar is wrong it's a custom cross ace frehley.Unusual.Came from china.BEAUTIFUL guitar to play though.Heavy.Cheers

Weird.

Hiya blokes, unfortinuatly we "Down Under" seem to get better than our fair share of these type of guitars here, I have already assisted is getting one person seriously looked at for importing sus guitars. As Brad has said not to many people will know the differance, and I think that is why so many questions get asked here on this forum.

It's good in one way as the people are getting very aware of what is "Real" and what could not be, I'm still green as to what is "real" that is why I question my guitar shop whom I trust. OH of course here also just reading the posts has taught me heaps about the guitars.

I have become an addict for my daily dose of "Epi Forum". I realise some people on the forum have expert knowledge of Epi's as they have been involved with them for such a long time, however a lot of us are just getting back into guitars. It is now becomming a big problem with sus guitars and us newbies need reasuring that our hard earned cash is not wasted on some gutter scum selling us sus instruments.

So thanks for all your input and thanks for being patience to us newbies.

OH BTW I've been offered a Flying V and a Ace Frehley are they ..........................................

Sorry couldn't resist ;) and I not thaking the Mickey out of anyone either, I have been offered two guitars and I'm having a good look at them.

Cheers blokes

RR

Hiya blokes' date=' unfortinuatly we "Down Under" seem to get better than our fair share of these type of guitars here, I have already assisted is getting one person seriously looked at for importing sus guitars. As Brad has said not to many people will know the differance, and I think that is why so many questions get asked here on this forum.

It's good in one way as the people are getting very aware of what is "Real" and what could not be, I'm still green as to what is "real" that is why I question my guitar shop whom I trust. OH of course here also just reading the posts has taught me heaps about the guitars.

I have become an addict for my daily dose of "Epi Forum". I realise some people on the forum have expert knowledge of Epi's as they have been involved with them for such a long time, however a lot of us are just getting back into guitars. It is now becomming a big problem with sus guitars and us newbies need reasuring that our hard earned cash is not wasted on some gutter scum selling us sus instruments.

So thanks for all your input and thanks for being patience to us newbies.

OH BTW I've been offered a Flying V and a Ace Frehley are they ..........................................

Sorry couldn't resist [-X and I not thaking the Mickey out of anyone either, I have been offered two guitars and I'm having a good look at them.

Cheers blokes

RR[/quote']Agree totally Bro we do get a large amount of crap entering aus probably cause we re close to asia and we are first port of call,

cheers

W W

Archived