Gibson Brands Forums

Elitist Sheraton

AS90

Hello Epi heads! With my G400 still stripped down awaiting a refinish I havn't had much need to post over here, but I have just scored this...

2aa8_1.JPG

41d7_1.JPG

Its an Epiphone Elitist Sheraton. These things can fetch £1000 ($2000) here in the UK, this one only cost me $1100! Anyone else got one?

I've got one and I agree with you 100%! I am surprised that they don't garner more attention on this site as they are just superb in every aspect! Mine sounds great with all of my amps and pedals as well. I paid $1199 for mine brand new out of the door and I felt that I stole it! So you really got a fantastic price! Was that one brand new? Mine was and the next one I saw at the store was listed at 1599. I've been toying with the idea of picking up another one in the VS but that will have to wait for now.

sherry1.jpg?t=1216350340

sherry3.jpg?t=1216350364

sherry4.jpg?t=1216350431

Enviable collection, as always, Svet! I wish now, I had bought both versions, of the "USA" Sheri's...

Stop tailpiece, and Frequensator. I bought the sunburst one, with a stop tailpiece, and I LOVE it...just

wish I had gone ahead and gotten the other one, too. MF was blowing both versions out, 3

years ago, at 999.00! Ah, well....maybe someday I'll have the money, and can get a "used, but not

abused" one? "C'est le Vie!"

CB

Just gorgeous. I settled for the Elitist ES-335 but nonetheless I think I can understand exactly how chuffed you must be right now... the entire Elitist series is just sublime. I love the fact that they kept it accurate with the 'correct' mini humbucker pickups.

2aa8_1.JPG

41d7_1.JPG

quote]

Beautiful Guitar!!!! :-k

I always preferred Epiphone's sunburst with the narrower bands of dark color to Gibson's which would be wider. They can both be stunning but this is the look I prefer! (So what did I do, I got a black one)

Fantastic guitar - nice one, mate. Did you get it off the 'Bay/private purchase or did you order it from somewhere? I'm toying with a Sheraton just to add to my Epi thinline collection and the discussion here about the Elitist series has rather whetted my appetite...

Hello Epi heads! With my G400 still stripped down awaiting a refinish I havn't had much need to post over here' date=' but I have just scored this...

[img']http://i12.ebayimg.com/02/i/000/fd/d7/2aa8_1.JPG[/img]

41d7_1.JPG

Its an Epiphone Elitist Sheraton. These things can fetch £1000 ($2000) here in the UK, this one only cost me $1100! Anyone else got one?

wow, some guy wants to sell me his for 750, i wonder if i should

Fantastic guitar - nice one' date=' mate. Did you get it off the 'Bay/private purchase or did you order it from somewhere? I'm toying with a Sheraton just to add to my Epi thinline collection and the discussion here about the Elitist series has rather whetted my appetite...

[/quote']

Good old fleabay.

AS I live in England - they won't accept paypal, or echeque via paypal, only bank wire transfer, which is a bit dodgey i think.

As looking at the feedbacks one chap's got a good one, and the other guitar at $900 - 1300 - he's onll got a 82% feedback, plus they wont to ship via USPS at $450 dollars instead of USPS and have put all sorts of demands down.

Either what I need is a guitar in england, or someone to buy it in the states and post it to me in the uk.

John

Archived