Gibson Brands Forums

Show your guitar!!

shagy

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A lot of people are afraid of UPS, but the only problem I ever had shipping a guitar was with FedEx... A few weeks ago, I sold a bass that I built and shipped it in a hard-shell case using FedEx.. When the customer received it, the case was smashed... Fortunately, the bass was unscathed...

You'd think a person would really have to go out of his way to cause that kind of damage... What's funny is; the FedEx guy who took the package asked me if I wanted him to put "Fragile" stickers on the box... I said; "sure.. couldn't hurt..."

Looks more like it couldn't help either... I guess "Fragile" is FedEx code for "Break Me"...

hey this is my guitar im tryin to figure out if its worth amything if u know anythin email me at qben101@aol.[ its a epiphone gibson les paul says limited edition on back of neck im tryin to figure out how to put pic lol

Hi guys, Im trying to look on what model my guitar is... hope you can help me out. Sorry about the quality of the pics just got them off from my phone cam. I bought this off from a friend for roughly $50 and i'm planning to restore it to its former glory.. appreciate the help! I'll try to churn out better pics if you guys need it

dsc00009wz8.jpg

dsc00010yr4.jpg

dsc00011qu9.jpg

Archived