Gibson Brands Forums

Es335 dot new today

Woko

I bought myself a Epiphone dot today. After setting it up (standard setting like a cheese grater)I must have played the thing for 10 hours is this normal as my other guitars (Gibsons and Fender ect)don't have this effect on me.

What do you think.

Interesting name' date=' Doc.

CB[/quote']

His avatars freaky too. That's that dude (Ed Gein) made lampshades out of his victims skin. And yes, you have been struck by the covetous 335 mojo, I still suffer from Les Paul mojo to this very day.

Once you've been bitten by the dot mojo you'll never be the same again. Yep, they do have the best tone of any guitar made. The 335 design is the most brilliant design electric guitar makers have ever come up with.

Like me brother says about dots: "you either 'get it' or you don't".

Once you've been bitten by the dot mojo you'll never be the same again. Yep' date=' they do have the best tone of any guitar made. The 335 design is the most brilliant design electric guitar makers have ever come up with.

Like me brother says about dots: "you either 'get it' or you don't".[/quote']

I guess that make us all "Dot-heads"

Thank for all the feedback. I would post a pic of the new dot if I had any idea how to. Anyway Back to my new ES335 dot. I didn,t play alot on Sunday as I put some new strings on (ernie ball hybred slinky the same as i use on my strats ect). The band were out Sunday so I let the guitar settle in all day, I was planning to use the 335 and my Les Paul (gibson1998 studio)on the night. The gibson was only used twice in the secong half and then it was back to the 335 if is so rock n roll. As soon as we started the first set I came the conclusion that I have been using the wrong guitar for the last twenty years as the 335 suits the Music more than any guitar I have used in the past.

The band is a merseybeat combo called The Senators.

Archived