Gibson Brands Forums

WAHHHOOO HNGD to me!!

O:) WAHHHOOOO, just got my new LP Custom Black Beauty.............=P~

I'm in love..... (not lust GEE) :D/

OH boy I'm getting GAS bad =D> real BAD:d/ (got another four on order :- #-o 3 Epi's and another type 336337)

EpiphoneLPCustom3.jpg

Hardly put it down :-

OH boy this guitar is great O:) O:)

Cheers

RR

Cool' date=' congrats.

Any hint as to what the other 4 are?

[/quote']

OK just because you asked and you're a good bloke =D>

Epi Flying V black, LP Studio black, Epi Wilshire white, and a Strat. Also looking at LP Custon in Ebony with gold bits, and a SG Special in Ebony.

Cheers

RR

Thanks for the kind words blokes, appreciate it,

JCwillow that would be a good concert, played the BB for about 4 hours today YEH!!!!8-[/

CB, counting the days down, that is the hard part waiting, and nice play of words Cheers have a Fosters!!!.

Funkwire....thanks mate

Byrds, the minister for everything gave the blessing, she said "why don't you get another guitar" some how I don't think she ment 5 HEHEHEHEHE........

Bluestringer, mate that has already been one of my thoughts have to take some time off to get the family all happy..... "just pass my meals under the door babe!!"

sixstring, for some strange reason it looks better in my "studio" than in the shop, oh so sweet!!

Cheers Blokes

RR

Nice Axe RR.....and in the true spirit of DIY modding and the fact that I can't ever leave anything stock...I have always preferred to wire 3 pickup guitars with the middle pickup on it's own volume control to blend it in in any position(as pictured). I think it's a much better wiring option than the stock setup. Enjoy the guitar!lp3p.gif

Nice Axe RR.....and in the true spirit of DIY modding and the fact that I can't ever leave anything stock...I have always preferred to wire 3 pickup guitars with the middle pickup on it's own volume control to blend it in in any position(as pictured). I think it's a much better wiring option than the stock setup. Enjoy the guitar!lp3p.gif

Hmmmm, got me thinking now I like that suggestion, thanks.

Hi Dave, at the moment I've only got the one extra but when they all arrive gee, yeh I'll have to make sure I play them all.

Cheers

RR

Now, just take that mod, put a split for the other 2 buckers,and a P-90 middle position with a series on bridge/neck on the push-pull volume, that'd rock!

Also, you could put a push-pull in the master tone for a master volume, if you want.

Push-pulls make EVERYTHING better!!!

Archived