Gibson Brands Forums

I'll Send YOU.

EpiphoneFan

Hi.

I'm Epiphone-Gibson Korea&Supporters Master.

I decided sending our gift(Epiphone&Gibson Supporters Stickers) to This Forum Members in August.

if you want, send your address in my Inbox, please.

I'll send this Stickers in August early.

Only 10 members.

DSCF1488.jpg

DSCF1496.jpg

I think Epiphone fan is genuinely trying to be nice... What's the problem?

About what? That's what I can't figure out. Stickers to support Epiphone/Gibson - why? Has the company become a social cause? I don't get it.

Guess I was just out on those days. Makes much more sense now. Yes, that's a nice gesture.

But I do find it odd to use the word 'supporter' in advertising stickers. Maybe its just a problem in translation, but it makes no sense to 'support' a company, unless the company is attached to a cause, or a principle - as in 'buy american' or 'buy korean'.

Guess I was just out on those days. Makes much more sense now. Yes' date=' that's a nice gesture.

But I do find it odd to use the word 'supporter' in advertising stickers. Maybe its just a problem in translation, but it makes no sense to 'support' a company, unless the company is attached to a cause, or a principle - as in 'buy american' or 'buy korean'.

[/quote']

Wasn't this in favor of keeping Epiphone models made in Korea rather than farming them out to Chinese makers?

from now, only 2member.

I like epiphone that is my first ElectricGuitar.

I'm not marketer, and seller.

I'm only one member who like epiphone.

In Korea, Epiphone is very barren.

Epiphone is selled the beginning in Korea since 2007 even if we are OEM.

I only want to dish out our gifts with this Forum Members.

I don't speak english very well. sorry my little english.

This forum is famous for unselfish acts. I don't know why this particular chap has been singled out.

Well, I apologize if you think I'm singling him out but that was not what I did. What he was saying/asking made abolutely no sense to me, and I went looking for an explanation. And got it. Likewise for next comment about 'supporter'. And low and behold, that was also explained. Don't read anymore into it than that.

Forums are famous for that......

Archived