Gibson Brands Forums

Is something wrong with my les paul?

Luke125

I bought a epiphone les paul standerd a little wile ago and i noticed the neck to be bent back a little but now it is getting worse and the neck is starting to crack at the base where it is connected to? What should i do could it be replaced?

I have keep'd my guitar in perfect condition after i play it, i would wipe it down and put in back in the case so there is no way i could of done it.

There should be a slight bow in the neck but cracks are not good.

Take it back to the shop.

If you bought it 2nd hand' date=' take it to a local tech or a luthier and ask for options.

[/quote']

The thing is is bent back preety far and starting to crack more would they be able to fix that for free? i have the warrenty.

If it's under warranty and not your fault' date=' they should obviously fix or replace the guitar.

It would be nice to hear how Epiphone and the dealers tend to handle these things around the world?

[/quote']

I'm going to take it to samash sometime this week but i have a feeling they are going to make me do the exchange or repair through epiphone.

Thanks for your help.

Nope im 15 lol

Also i have noticed the neck to shake a little and make a cracking sound.

Do you have any brothers or sisters?

I know that my avatar is making this line of questioning seem creepy. I am just trying to help you to come to a conclusion as to what could have happened to your guitar. Is it posible that someone other than yourself could have abused it.

Do you have any brothers or sisters?

I know that my avatar is making this line of questioning seem creepy. I am just trying to help you to come to a conclusion as to what could have happened to your guitar. Is it posible that someone other than yourself could have abused it.

Dude, your avatar makes everything creepy. You don't even have to say it, the creepiness leaks into other posts.

Archived